Grievance Redressal Cell
Grievances Redressal Cell (GRC) is formed by the Head of the Institution to monitor the grievances received from students and subsequent remedial measures adopted. The institution has suggestion boxes which are set up in main areas of the campus. Regularly the grievances are collected from the suggestion boxes and are forwarded to the committee where the grievances are redressed.
Composition of Grievance Redressal Cell
- To record the grievance details, redressal details and date of redressal.
- To ensure an internal evaluation process, the student can directly approach the concerned faculty member, who in turn will discuss the performance of the student.
- Facilitate the Students to free to consult the Head of the Department through counsellor in case of their unsolved grievances, if any.
- Arranging for a regular meeting.
Grievance Redressal Form
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B.Tech Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.E Agriculture Engineering
- M.E., CAD / CAM
- M.E., Computer Science & Engineering
- M.E., Communication Systems
- M.E., Power Electronics & Drives
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Library Advisory Committee
- Research and Development Committee
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Women Cell